Naked Soul Meaning
As an observer, writer, wanderer, and storyteller, I believe that to be naked is to show up, to be present, to express my truth in life. It’s to overcome my own self-imposed limitations and to transcend external influences that are often authoritarian or fear-based. To me, this expression of truth can become a sacred romance.
Therefore philosophically speaking, being a Naked Soul is a sacred romance between one person and the world around him.
When we love, we unguard our hearts. We disarm and disrobe ourselves down to the core. Whether we love to travel, to write, or to wrap our arms around another, we only love authentically. That is being truly naked.
How can you be totally naked? It’s not undressing your body. To be naked is to undress and be naked with your heart’s truth. It’s the only way to uncover what resonates with your own soul.
Also, please check out our upcoming podcast. As we speak, a lot of interviewing and recording is going on in the background.
Hosted by Salil Jha and Neha Rizal
The Naked Soul Podcast is an extensive series of over 200 timeless conversations from the popular authors, bloggers, health and fitness coaches, spiritual mentors and successful entrepreneurs.
Sign up here on the blog, iTunes, and please subscribe on YouTube channel to stay in the touch whenever a new episode is released.
Tune in for wisdom and insights from the leading thinkers, writers, adventurers, and explorers of our modern time.
Topics Covered on the Podcast and as well as this blog
- Addiction and Overcoming Addictions
- Artificial Intelligence
- Aging and Longevity
- Altered States of Consciousness
- Alternative Medicine
- Astrology, Human Design, and the Enneagram
- Biofeedback and the Quantified Self
- Body Awareness & Bodywork
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Creativity & Creativity Process
- Death and Peaceful Dying
- Dreams and The Dreaming Mind
- Enlightenment & Evolution
- Global Awareness
- Holographic Model of the Universe
- Imagery and Mandala
- Jungian Psychology and Archetypes
- New Language Learning
- Leadership Theories and Best Practices
- Literature & Arts
- Magic and Cults
- Best Management Practices
- Metalearning (Learning How to Learn)
- Martial Arts, Budo, and Tao
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Memory Enhancement
- Mind-Body Connection
- Music and Creative Expression
- Personal Paradigm Shift & Individual Transformation
- Peak Performance
- Personal Development and Self Help
- Personality Types
- Psychedelics and Drugs
- Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Quantum Physics
- Relaxation Techniques (Mind, Body, Heart, and Soul)
- (Morning, Evening) Rituals and Positive Habit building
- Science and Deep Space
- Sexuality and Eroticism
- Social Awareness
- Stress Management
- Tibetan Buddhism
- Transformation and Self Growth
- Transpersonal Psychology
- The Unconscious, Super-conscious and Sub-conscious
- Yoga, Health and Fitness
- Writing Life, Writing Tips
- Self-publishing, Book publishing, Book Marketing
- Author Brand Creation, Platform Building
Did you know about the free VIP pass offer to the Naked Soul Club? Subscribe your email address now and be part of this tight-knit community of lovers, readers, writers, adventures and other people just like yourself. I send great contents directly into your mailbox. Once a week. Sign up now and stay in the touch!
Are you a Naked Soul? How would you define one or yourself? The first 5 commenters are always my favorite and I like to personally communicate with them. So share your thoughts. Any other questions or comments please feel free to share below.