To Feel Pain Is To Be Alive
Do what you need to do, do what you want to do. Anticipate pain. Without pain, you won’t last long under pressure. Pain is the jet fuel for inner motivation. People say pain is temporary, don’t give up. Don’t quit. BS. Pain is not temporary. Pain is intermittent. It should never be completely absent. When you reach the state of zero pain, you are dead. Pain is resistance. And, there is no growth without resistance.
Be glad that you have today. Align your intention and your thoughts. Seize your chance while you have your breath.
Think about it.
“Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” – Joseph Campbell
- Cancer In Family: Caring For A Family Member & What Does It Mean For You
- The Naked Soul Talk Show | A Daily Podcast (60 Sec Trailer + First 2 Episodes)
- May the Circle Complete: How To Deal with Negative Experiences
- I Hate Unfinished Business
- What 18 Years Can Do In Your Life