To Feel Pain Is To Be Alive
Do what you need to do, do what you want to do. Anticipate pain. Without pain, you won’t last long under pressure. Pain is the jet fuel for inner motivation. People say pain is temporary, don’t give up. Don’t quit. BS. Pain is not temporary. Pain is intermittent. It should never be completely absent. When you reach the state of zero pain, you are dead. Pain is resistance. And, there is no growth without resistance.
Be glad that you have today. Align your intention and your thoughts. Seize your chance while you have your breath.
Think about it.
“Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” – Joseph Campbell
- May the Circle Complete: How To Deal with Negative Experiences
- I Hate Unfinished Business
- On Meditation: Why Meditate? Mindfulness Through Meditation
- A Day Without My Phone | A Transformative Experience
- 12 Tips On How To Develop Self-Confidence & Self-Esteem