Who Are You? Just A Label or An Epic Book
“Adventure means exposing yourself to the world out there.” — Naked Soul
Who Are You
Are you just a label or an epic story (a giant fun saga)? Is your life “Out-of-the-Box” and is it evolving?
We make a life by what we give, experience, build and learn. Each year of our life is either a sentence or a paragraph. Or it can be a full chapter or even a book in itself.
We decide how our life is recorded in the eyes of the ancient stars of the faraway galaxies.
We decide which adventures we embark upon and which ones we finish.
Adventures do not mean walking on a high wire or sleeping on a bed of nails or eating fire. Adventure means exposing yourself to the world out there — in its wildness, rawness — experiencing its unadulterated originality. Adventure means getting in touch with your inner-self, knowing thyself.
- Are All Poets Penniless | Labor of Love Or Fate of Drudgery | Great Poets Die Hungry
- Transformative Change Through Organic Inquiry
- Everyone Says It Can’t Be Done
- Warren Buffett’s Wisdom In 5/25 List
- Upstart Review: Better Loans & Pay Your Debts Faster