Who Are You? Just A Label or An Epic Book
“Adventure means exposing yourself to the world out there.” — Naked Soul
Who Are You
Are you just a label or an epic story or a fun saga? Is your life “out-of-box” and is it evolving?
We make a life by what we give, experience, build and learn. Each year of our life is either a sentence or a paragraph. Or it can be a full chapter or even a book in itself.
We decide how our life is recorded in the eyes of the ancient stars of the faraway galaxies.
We decide which adventures we embark upon and which ones we finish.
Adventures do not mean walking on a high wire or sleeping on a bed of nails or eating fire.
Adventure means exposing yourself to the world out there – in its wildness, rawness – experiencing its unadulterated originality.
Adventure means getting in touch with your inner-self, knowing thyself.
Now, over to you.
Who are you? And, what are you going to do with your life? Please leave your thoughts and life missions in the comment below.
- Be A King: Act Like One and You Will Be Treated Like A King
- Can An Unlikely Person Transform Your Life? You Never Know
- 8 Lessons From Surviving My 20s
- Alas! Not Blessed Are Those (The 12 Truths Revisited)
- Simplify Life: Warren Buffett’s Wisdom In 5/25 List